Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

hi

hi!
    i'm tor-helge skei from norway.. just registered here.. not sure what to write.. i'll probably present some of the projects i have been working on, in some other thread, soon..

later...
    - tor-helge

Jaguar

Hello

Hello... I am just looking around to see where I can be most helpful :-)

Blackmorsha

Fly camera (OpenGL,Delphi)

Hi all. I need some test my free fly camera.
    I'm using Delphi XE2 and OpenGL.pas.
    In proramm press F1 for keys (WASD+X+Space, Ctrl, Shift) and right mouse button for menu.
    Exe: http://bionica.esy.es/files/ogt.zip

Rudedude

Learning SDL2 and Pascal

I am learning SDL2 and Pascal by translating a C++ SDL2 tutorial into Pascal.
    I would like to have a place where I can ask for advice.

Sudoku Solver in Pascal

Hi all, I'm currently working on a basic sudoku solver in Free pascal. I'm inexperienced with objects, and don't intend to use them in this particular program since it would require rewriting most of it (I might do it later in another game) The program doesn't work the "traditional way"(It's not brute forcing through the sudoku, nor does it use a Gauss elimination on the 9x9 matrix), it's rather very "human like". What this means is that it is supposed to use common human strategies. It keeps track of what the candidates for each cell are, and it goes from simple elimination strategies to the more complex ones as each fails. For example, first it will check the grid for cells that only have 1 possible candidate because then it is surely a solution. Then when there aren't any more "naked singles" it will go on to find "Hidden Singles" and Pairs and Triples, X-wings, Jellyfish etc... I'm currently stuck with coding the XY-Wing strategy, I hope to find some help here because I don't intend to work with 4D matrixes and literally 9^6 loops for something like this that's not supposed to be so hard nor do I want 3 pointers operating through a 3D matrix within loops all over the place, it's nuts, there has to be an easier way.

It's purely a mathematical issue that I can't solve in an easy way.

Peace,

InStinct

Hello

Hi all, I'm from asia and my name is COCO LAU.

kol

Hi

Hi everyone, I'm trying to implement volume ray casting in Delphi (XE7) using GLSL. I will report my progress later. Have a nice day!

Well yes, I am pretty sure I'm human.

A Delphi 7 programmer who has just started using the Asphyre component library.

Hello all new to this site using free pascal sdl2 and openal to develop an audio visualizer i plan to release as open source on soundforge when complete. So far have the osilliscope working stuck right now on some code for sdl2 will post a forum about this when i am able. I used to program in turbo pascal years ago, free pascal is great, wish i could find more documentation for sdl2 for free pascal.

Hello!

Hi,
    I'm interested in game architectures. Could you point me to Delphi and Object Pascal resources on standard game loop implementations?
    Thanks!
    Paweł Głowacki

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast