Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello

Hi all, I'm from asia and my name is COCO LAU.

Greetings !

Hello !
    I'm currently a Uni Student from Melbourne. I've just started my first year in Programming and we'r currently learning how to program in Pascal ! And our High Distinction task in order to get a high distinction is making a custom Pascal Program. Our tutors recommended that I do a game as its easier to notice errors. I'm really excited for this and want to get some help and get involved in a community to further develop my skills!

Hope you guys have an Awesome day !
    -Protractor

kol

Hi

Hi everyone, I'm trying to implement volume ray casting in Delphi (XE7) using GLSL. I will report my progress later. Have a nice day!

Hello all new to this site using free pascal sdl2 and openal to develop an audio visualizer i plan to release as open source on soundforge when complete. So far have the osilliscope working stuck right now on some code for sdl2 will post a forum about this when i am able. I used to program in turbo pascal years ago, free pascal is great, wish i could find more documentation for sdl2 for free pascal.

Hi ideabrush, Mlody87, and ASTRON3D...welcome to the forums! May your stay be full of learning and fun

cheers,
    Paul

Well yes, I am pretty sure I'm human.

A Delphi 7 programmer who has just started using the Asphyre component library.

Eitan

Hi there!

I'm Computer Science major that left the field for what seems like ages, only to get the programming "itch" again but as a hobby. I'm a big fan of Lua, a great scripting language, and FPC. I just realized that they have up-to-date additions to enable us to use Lua within Lazarus. Great news as far as I'm concerned! Any Pascal/Lua users in Brooklyn, NY?

Hello World of PGD!

Hello, I really like the Pascal language and games, then I would follow the news on this site.

markrawls

Hello!

Relatively new to game development, a few years into Pascal. I'm excited to learn here!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast