Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting excited about Turbo Explorer

I'm getting excited about Turbo Explorer

I'm in france at the moment, on vacation, trying to come to terms with an azerty keyboard lol...

When I get back, I'm gonna get Turbo Explorer and pick up 'Guns Reloaded' where I left off...

Hopefully, this time, I'll get it finished...

It's written using a suite of classes called the CBCFoundation which wrap SDL. I'll be releasing the Foundation with the game.

It's sad, but I'm actually wishing my holiday away so I can get to work :lol:

woohoo!
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Sodding typical!!

I get back from France,
    I unpack,
    I de-mould the fridge, (things went evil while I was away)
    I download the Win32 version of Turbo Delphi, (it took 30mins... BTW, in France, In the sticks, They have 7mb broadband :shock: )
    I was informed I need a registration key... fair enough.. I asked for one..

An hour later, I'm drumming my fingers.. I've for a lovely screen up asking for a Serial Number and Authrisation Key and no bloody email!..

Why is it small companies like the Guy behind Milkshape can get back to me within the hour yet a big company like Borland needs a run-up, a jump start and 3 weeks of planning with estimates, budgets and CEO approval before I can get my email?...

OK, I'm ranting.. OK.. I admit it, I'm impatient. I just wanna use it!

Guess I'd better do some graphics while I'm waiting..

I'm actually still waiting for it to come. I was under the impression that it was an automated process, could be wrong though.
    Anyway, perhaps I should try a different address, instead of my crappy spamsucking hotmail account

Mmmm... strange indeed. It was sent in a bunch of seconds here :?
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

I got mine immediately. The problem most likely lies with your email address, as I got mine at Gmail just fine and dandy within a minute.

[size=24px]Attention... Hotmail is blocked.. I repeat.. Hotmail is blocked..[/size]

I just changed my profile to point to my work email... I got it in seconds. This must mean that they're not sending activation codes out to Hotmail accounts. Possibly because it's easy to set up a bogus hotmail account and get lots of activation codes... Gmail.. if my memory serves me correctly is via referral only. So you can only set up a Gmail account if someone reccommends you.

Looks like I've got a busy night ahead

I have 100 Gmail invites. PM me your email and I'll send you one. :roll:

Cheers, I've already got a Gmail account.. But I rarely use it 'cos I'm lazy and MSN messenger told me when I'd got a new email... and it was doing a fair job of killing the spam. until recently.

Blog Entries

Hey Jason! Glad to see you back here with us again.

And I'm looking forward to a new version of Guns... any chance for enhancements to the control system though? Original is very hard to keep up against the computer. (Handy-cap the AI, man! :lol
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast