Thread: Turtle Games/Klaus Vor der Landwehr - Canopus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post mortem

Rumors are true: unfortunately this game project has been abandoned finally. The team broke up and the company (constituted under civil law) has been dissolved early in 2017.
    I know, there's a somewhat good looking game-corpse lying in the internet to this day, but those websites are not in my possession.
    But I'm still in possession of my code. And I have in mind to use it. More on that later.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, that's a dam shame because I was pretty impressed when I originally saw it.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
    Well, that's a dam shame because I was pretty impressed when I originally saw it.
    I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by klausvdl View Post
    Rumors are true: unfortunately this game project has been abandoned finally. The team broke up and the company (constituted under civil law) has been dissolved early in 2017.
    I know, there's a somewhat good looking game-corpse lying in the internet to this day, but those websites are not in my possession.
    But I'm still in possession of my code. And I have in mind to use it. More on that later.
    I wonder, can you write more about the story on how failure of the company happened? i think too many people write about gamedev successes and too few about failures, i'd love to know what happened and we can all learn somethin
    This is my game project - Top Down City:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...y-Topic-Reboot

My OpenAL audio wrapper with Intelligent Source Manager to use unlimited:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...source+manager