Thread: Site Load Times

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've been checking the new posts regularly because I'm on holiday and I've not seen this post appear or laggyluk's.... will keep my eye on it and get in touch with GoDaddy.

The caching changes have made a huge difference for me though so I hope that everyone has noticed that.

Thanks for the feedback
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
    I've not seen this post appear or laggyluk's.... will keep my eye on it and get in touch with GoDaddy
    The reason why you can't see laggyluk's deleted post is becouse after seing it is duplicate I have physically deleted it.

Anywhay the overal site loading times has been improved a bit since initial waiting times usually stay around 3 seconds but sometimes they still exceed 10 seconds.

EDIT: But it seems that servers are still not in sync as it happned again that after posting my post I could not have see it until refreshing page.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 15-06-2014 at 11:56 AM.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok, well I'll try and keep my eye on it.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

OK today I encountered a new problem with PGD site. While site opened fine when I tried login I got next error shown:
    Your submision could not be processed becouse you have logged in since the previous page was loaded <br/>

<br/>

Please reload the window.
    PGD login error.jpg

I remember seeing similar message shown in the past. If my memory serves me correctly such message has been known to sometimes show at that time when PGD site was hacked.
    So doing thoural check on site integrity might not be a bad idea.

EDIT: Christina can we do a Skype chat today sometime after 15:00 UTC (16:00 BST)? I have encountered some other isues with PGD which I would not like to post here due to posible security reasons.
    Last edited by SilverWarior; 16-06-2014 at 12:13 PM.