Thread: Castle Game Engine 5.1.1 release

Castle Game Engine 5.1.1 release

Could you publish the news about new CGE version on http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...-Android-more! ? Thanks! I attached there an image that may suitable for icon.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    Done!
    Thanks!

BTW, can you make an icon (visible on main PGD page) something else than just "smiley" image? E.g. android_emulator.jpg attached to that article (but if you prefer, I could also provide a different icon

Article preview is the first image that can be found in news article (must be inserted as an image, can be image from external URL). So since you haven't inserted any image into the article the first smiley which is an image was used.

So I have now added the same image that you have put into atachment directly from your website. But I'm not sure if it is the best image for this. So check it out and replace if if you feel necessary (you should be able to edit your own articles, if not do tel so that I forward this information to AthenaOfDelphi so that she changes the forum settings acordingly if necessary).

NOTE: When inserting image from URL you can chose to make a local copy of that image if it isn't to large (the image I now inserted is). Unfortunately I don't know what size limitation are set for this. You should ask AthenaOfDelphi for this.

So I have now added the same image that you have put into atachment directly from your website. But I'm not sure if it is the best image for this.
    Thank you! Yes, I can still edit the article, so I can replace the image on my own.

Can I make a floating image? This would allow to insert an image into the article without breaking the flow of text. None of the vbulletin bbcodes for this seem to work ( http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode ).

It seems that floating image bbCodes are not enabled here on PGD. So I sugest that you ask AthenaOfDelphi to enable then if you realy need them. I could see benefit of them when writing articles.

It seems that floating image bbCodes are not enabled here on PGD. So I sugest that you ask AthenaOfDelphi to enable then if you realy need them. I could see benefit of them when writing articles.
    That's Ok, if floating is not possible now, then it's not that important for me to bother anyone to install it Thank you!