This is by far the final release, but I finally have the basics of all of the documentation in place. ECTG is a simple game engine built with FreePascal, Lua, and SDL. Its NOT ment to be a final product, instead its ment to provide developers who are trying to use SDL, FreePascal, and/or Lua to show them some ways to integrate them.

Full source code is available, documentation is included, and source for the documentation is also included (HelpNDoc file).

I'd like a few people to try and run the included sample (it just loads up a few Tile Joiner files and displays them to the screen with animation). You can control vlad with the arrow keys and he should be confined to the screen. You should also see your current running FPS in the top corner (thats another Tile Joiner file holding a font).

Also, if anyone is interested, all of the source code is there to be cross compiled to Linux or Mac. I think I have everything in place for the compile and run easily on both platforms. If you manage to get it to work, can you send me the binaries, as I'd love to have them for re-dist as well. Any changes, updates, or whatever would also be nice.

Downloads:
Everything ~7Mb
EXE and Help Files ~6.5Mb
Link to Online Help Files