Thread: Any help with (Un)DelphiX?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any help with (Un)DelphiX?

Hey Guys!

I'm kinda new to this site (and to programming) , and i would like to "make" some "games", just for my own fun.
    The original delphi was buggy with the "routines" i used (i.e.: TImages as Players/Props/Particles), and one of the site's member has suggested me, that i should use (Un)DelphiX... I had a hard time even just implementing the package, and now that it is done, i just don't know how to use it....

I'm used to delphi's property prediction (i.e.: When i write in something like: TButtonX.L , it automaticly gives me the option of the Left property and others in a box..) and this helps , because i know what kind of properties does an object have, and when i don't know what a certain property does , i can still see that it is there, and i can just go to embercadero's site and check what it is used for , and how... But with this new package, it doesn't give me the option of seeing the properties. It wouldn't be a big problem, but now , i don't know how to use these new objects, i don't know what kind of properties do they have, basically i don't know anything about them...
    And this is my problem. I would like to ask some help, if anybody knows about any site/thread/anything which writes down how to use DelphiX, please tell me!
    I'm appriciating any help!

-Coldus
    Last edited by Coldus12; 14-04-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Grammar :/