Thread: Ņuņo's competition entries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TINS

KrampusHack '19

This is a bit sad.

KrampusHack is a TINS variant where the entrants writes a wishlist for a game, then other entrant should make a game that fulfill the wishlist.

The sad part is that I was unable to complete my entry, as you can read in the development log linked down here. I really liked the game I was doing, but I didn't have time enough due to personal issues (you know, Christmas contingencies). I uploaded what I did, which was a nice platformer tech demo of my MinGRo game engine. Package includes sources (including engine because I had to fix some bugs ) and Windows 32bit executable (except Allegro DLL files due to space limitations ).

Development log
    Download
    No signature provided yet.

//TODO
    Last week there were a little jam I've joined, and for the first time in many time, I've finished my entry and I'm actually quite proud of it.

The game is a visual novel called La Cita (Spanish for The Date). It is quite surreal, and the idea isn't mine but from a colleague. Right now it is written in Spanish only, maybe I translate to English, but first I have to discover how.

The game was written using Ren'Py, which isn't Python but looks a lot like it. It was the first time I used it (I learned in-jam) and I had fun to use. All graphics, except one character, were from Open Game Art.

About the jam itself, I'm not sure if I'll join again.

Itch.io page

These are some awsome game projects you realized. My favourite is Momen 3D, I guess. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    These are some awsome game projects you realized. My favourite is Momen 3D, I guess. :-)
    Mine too. I'll fix the engine (I mean rewrite it) and finish the game someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ņuņo Martínez View Post
    Mine too. I'll fix the engine (I mean rewrite it) and finish the game someday.

Would like that to see.