Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
If you are drawing the contents of the game screen into a DIB (device independent bitmap) and then rendering that DIB onto the screen you don't even need specific library. That could all be done with a Windows API.
But in your original post you were also talking about sound and input handling. Here is where I believe you might encounter even greater difficulties.
It's actually not DIB but DXDIB, and yes I also use a DXDraw, DXTimer, DXInput, DXSound and DXWaveList. What I meant is that game itself is not based on DelphiX, like when you use DelphiX's sprites and collision detection, instead I use it as a layer around the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
As I sad before on modern computers there is virtually no performance impact of running a game in borderless full screen window.
If you don't believe me just check any modern game that has support for full screen borderless window and make a comparison. You might even find out that some of the modern games no longer even support the true full screen mode.
Could you name any examples of modern games that use full screen borderless window?