Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
So I'm asking you guys... what do you want? What would you like to see here? What kind of events would you like to see PGD run? Do you want a community project to get involved in? If so, what? What sort of tutorials would you like to see? Who would you like to interview if you could? Would you like to have a PGD team enter say Ludum Dare? And most importantly what are you going to do to help make that a reality? If the answer to the last part is nothing, then that sums up the problem and I see no way things will improve, so if you'd answer that, what would make you do something for the community? And if you don't want to share you views, thoughts etc. publicly, PM me. But really, I need to know what you guys want and what it would take for you to give back to the community, because I just don't know what to do about it?
What I want is just a window for may projects and a place where I can ask about game programming with Pascal.

Actually I would like to write some articles about Allegro.pas but I have no time right now (or I should say I don't find it now).

A LudumDare team would be cool.