Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DelphiDoom 2.0

I have no problems with loading. I have a program that loads maps and renders in a "build editor". Problem is rendering. I found a paper somebody wrote that analysed how the algorithm worked and I planed to use that information to re-build the algorithm. Problem is that the algorithm works with 2.5D but not with actual 3D (or not 6DOF).

Anyway I have no time now. Too much projects.
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    I have no problems with loading. I have a program that loads maps and renders in a "build editor". Problem is rendering. I found a paper somebody wrote that analysed how the algorithm worked and I planed to use that information to re-build the algorithm. Problem is that the algorithm works with 2.5D but not with actual 3D (or not 6DOF).

Anyway I have no time now. Too much projects.
    This is the source code of DukeViewer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsfexp3gus...r_src.zip?dl=0

The source code is propably incomplete, but the main Loader functions, as well as the base of the rendering engine are there.
    As far as I can remember, it uses some custom components (not critical). The point of interest is function GetDuke3DMapData() at Duke3DUtils.pas. This function reads a map and feeds the 3d Engine with data (polygons). The texture reading is at TD3DScene.CacheDuke3DTextures() function inside surfaces.pas.

Thanks. I'll take a look.
    No signature provided yet.

A new meintainance release (ver 2.0.3.705) is available.

Most notable new features/fixes since the base 2.0 release are:
    • PascalScript can now access DLLs from inside pk3(zip) files. (or WAD files if using PK3ENTRY lump). Download an example here.
    • Smooth freelooking. Now the engine does not ignore slight variations in mouse movement
    • Added gl_no_glfinish_hack console variable to avoid with OpenGL slowdown on systems with Intel HD4000 and Windows 10 (default is True). More information can be found at intel communities forum.
    • Support for PCX format external textures.
    • Fixed alpha channel in TGA screenshots.

Download link at sourceforge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12