Thread: Luna Game Pascal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Could you provide sample of your help webpages you use. After searching my computer I have no webpages which would be utilizing Frames, so I can't see and diagnose problems you are facing. Therefore I can't actually help but only speculate of what might be wrong.

Hi, yea sure. Thanks. This link!

Just tested your help and it seems that there is a problem in FindMimeType function becouse it always returns empty string when it is checking Mime Type of Java Scripts (.js files). Consequently no Java Scripts are loaded properly. I guess.

I'm getting 'text/plain' for everything except the image files. I just added this:

Code:
    if TPath.GetExtension(aURL) = '.js' then
        aMIMEType := 'application/javascript';
    Still get those errors.

Interestingly, if you do this: WebBrowser1.Navigate('file:///' + TPath.Combine(TPath.GetDirectoryName(ParamStr(0)), 'HTML\index.html')), it all works as expected. So the Twebbrowser component can execute the javascript, there is something missing here that we need to do when running it through the protocol handler.

I've been goodling/bing'ing for hours, trying different things.... nothing so far. Sigh.

Is it just me, or is this like the fourth time in the last decade or so this guy has released what amounts to essentially the same engine (GameEngine, PyroGine, Hadron, now Luna) aggressively marketed it for a short while, and then removed all download links from both the forums and his website and just disappeared? Very bizarre......

So it seems...

I'd be interested to try it out, I'm looking for a game engine for an isometric project.
    If you develop an idiot proof system, the nature develops better idiots.

Hi, here are the current builds i have of the project:

OneDrive: link
    Last edited by drezgames; 07-10-2017 at 02:13 PM.