Quote Originally Posted by JernejL View Post
This looks intruiging and impressively simple.

Is any freepascal & crossplatform support planned?
Hi, thanks. Happy that you can see where I'm going with it. My goal was to reduce the complexly down to a fast, fun and easy way to access Lua from pascal.

Yes, I've made substantial investments this year getting setup for cross-platform development. Mostly desktop Windows, Linux and macOS.
20200621_233216.jpg

If I can continue getting feedback I should be able to get it ported to and working on other platforms. At this time, initial development is being done on Windows. I've not yet test freepascal, but in theory the current version should be able to work assuming the last versions of freepascal can support the TJetLuaValue structure with operator overloading. Passing TClass and TObject to those auto register function most likely will not work. There is already one routine that can manually register a global routines, which should work. I can add another one to manually register table routines. I will look more into this and see what I can come up with. Testing and feedback would be invaluable for me if your up for it.