Quote Originally Posted by Jonax View Post
Indeed AI sounds scary to a noob, but when you put it that way it may be worth exploring a bit.
Many things sound scary to a noob. For instance when I was a noob I was terrified of making a derived class. In fact I even know few more expirienced programmers that are still scared by classes.
But I got past that fear once a managed to learn some basics of how classes actually work. Now I have no fear of making a custom class myself. Even made some examples where I use classes in quite a unique way. For instance I have a prototype code for managing RPG based units and items which heavily rely on classes. I designed classes to allow me very good data reusability so I can create potentially create thousands of very detailed ingame units but do this with quite a small memory footprint.

And your suggestions could no doubt be put to use somehow. At least some simplified non-optimized solution. I hoppe.

I lack camera and microphone on my somewhat primitive equipment. I'm afraid text will have to do. But the time zone is right.
To be hones I would need to fire my old laptop for camera and mike. Or use my work smarthphone as mike somehow.I believe I could use Smartphone as mike in discord and computer for rest.

I think I saw you at discord so I'll try some friendship/PM thingie over there.
Not very often but yeah. I have sent you a friend request.