Please bear my vague and allusive descriptions of this post
I started working on a revolutionary (from my perspective anyway) in Apr/2004, sadly I suspended the project only few months later (life got in the way..).
I wanted to get back to work and hopefully with some assistance from one-two of you guys.

A bit about the game (the vague and allusive part):
The game tries to mix the RTS and the TBS Genre, taking the best of each. Keeping the game in fast paste lot of actions + in deep strategically decision (not only tactical). Keeping a special emphasis on “unit design”.

I know there is a conflict but its solvable

What I need:
As the game is “unique” in many aspects and contains many elements I want to create a prototype, fully functional in all major aspects but lacks the final touches in game and in environment elements.. => for most of the game windows I used Delphi VCL and for the main screen and minimap windows GDI..

:arrow: There are many things where help is needed, but mostly I need to redo the main screen to be 3D (topview + isometric) and all the things that are related to this. (the game is OO data and graphics are separated, for good and for bad)
:arrow: Networking isn’t finished and its not my strongest side..
:arrow: Gameplay isn’t implemented at all (linking all the modules)
:arrow: ..and many minor stuff (not coding related, i.e add more items to the tech tree).

:!: I know it’s not much of a description but I don’t wish to write it in detail in a public forum.
Feel free specific question and if you’d like more info email me.

A few screen-shots:

Unit Construction: (create a new unit type)
[img]www.global-rd.com/ariel/RTS_TBS/UnitConstruction.gif[/img]
Factory: (build the units you designed)
[img]www.global-rd.com/ariel/RTS_TBS/Factory.gif[/img]
Tech Construction: (editor for creating the tech tree)
[img]www.global-rd.com/ariel/RTS_TBS/TechConstruction.gif[/img]
Tech Select: (Top window is the new tech discovered (there is no tech alike! armor of user a <> armor of user b), left window is the progress and investment)
[img]www.global-rd.com/ariel/RTS_TBS/TechSelect.gif[/img]
DivisionCreator: (Deploy units from warehouse/other division, in game you can see the small units and not just black squares..)
[img]www.global-rd.com/ariel/RTS_TBS/DivisionCreator.gif[/img]

[size=9px][Edit - added a few screen shots][/size]