Thread: Sascha Willems is back and has not been idle...

Sascha Willems is back and has not been idle...

Sascha Willems has updated his blog with news of his new projects and some cool Newton demos.

Jump over there and take a look.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Those vids are pretty cool, be sure to have a look at them if you have the chance

Blog Entries

Ah.. I was going to make a special post about that new project of his. I just forgot.

Can't wait to see the final results.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Nice, thanks for posting this
    Sadly the flu hit me very hard some days ago, so I had to push back release of the NewtonPlayGround till next week or so (depending on how fast I recover). But basically everything is done, I also made some changes to the user interface to make it easier to use (graphical buttons for the context menu e.g.) and fixed some bugs. Only thing left to do now is to make two or three new example scenes to show the features I added in this release and I'll be done.

After this I'll continue work on the other project you can see on my blog, which I don't want to reveal too much about as of now