Thread: Bandwidth exceeded...

Bandwidth exceeded...

Hi All,
    Appologies for the recent down-time. As you saw we ran out of bandwidth. Actually we ran out of bandwidth 4 days ago, but I paid for an extra 4GB thinking that it would last us until the 1st of Nov, when the bandwidth status is reset. Unfortunately we ran out about 10am UK time yesterday.

Our current bandwidth limit is 25GB per month and most months we are well within it, but recently we have been getting closer and closer to the limit. I will be looking at upgrading our package to 60GB per month or maybe even an unlimited package if it is not too expensive, also as I plan to host some other sub-domains and business related sites ( I'll announce more soon ).

Anyway, this should not happen again ( fingers crossed, or what ever you use in your part of the world ). Thanks for your patience.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Bandwidth exceeded...

Good to see you're on top of it :thumbup:

Bandwidth exceeded...

Hehe, this site really got much more action lately that's fore sure
    This is my game project - Top Down City:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...y-Topic-Reboot

My OpenAL audio wrapper with Intelligent Source Manager to use unlimited:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...source+manager

Bandwidth exceeded...

Anything we can do to help?
    I use this site a lot these days,
    I'll chuck a tenner (£10) into the pot to keep us floating

Is there a Paypal account I can use?

Bandwidth exceeded...

I would be happy to put in $20 into a pot. Maybe time to set up a donation line?
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

Blog Entries

Bandwidth exceeded...

Dom and I have discussed setting up a PayPal account for PGD for Donations. Thats partially what the Online Store is about.

However since I'm sure some people don't want to bother with the shirts, hats and buttons, etc. and would rather just put money to the site directly, I'll look into PayPal.

I don't see a problem with us setting it up, I just have to talk to Dom about how we arrange it and such.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder