Thread: Animation Sequence for Savage Software Solutions

Animation Sequence for Savage Software Solutions

I'm looking for a slight reworking of my SSS company logo.

Basically the animation should work as follows...
    I think it should start off a just the company logo for about 1 second then followed by a stomping sound that causes the logo to ripple, then 2 more stomps ( each stomp space at 1 second intervals ) followed by ripples and then the scratch the tears the logo. It's a bit Jurrassic Park ish, but I think might work.

If you are interested, please provide be with a quote of how much it would cost to produce such an animation.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Do you own the font or do you know where to get it?

I don't own the font as the company who created that logo, did it for free for me as I was the first person to tell them how great their site and logo looked.

See flattery does get you somewhere .

If the general feel of the logo is kept, I would be happy to have it redesigned using a different font.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Are you looking for a solution in Flash or does it have to be somekind of movie in quicktime (or similar)?

I was thinking of a mpeg type file that could be played at the start of a game.

I just had a thought that maybe I should try and create it all via OpenGL. Though I have information on creating the water effect, I have no idea how to create the tearing marks at run-time. Anyone have any info on how I might get that effect using OpenGL?