Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sprite flickering in 1.07b - solution found

Sprite flickering in 1.07b - solution found

Hello,

I saw your example and I think that is not error in unDelphiX last version.

You can draw set of images (74 clips 72x72px) from image size 5328x72px.

I try it and the is problem with physical size of texture (some adapteurs support 2048x2048px only). Texture is shrinked to physical size (or other me unknown method) but unDelphiX recount size on bitmap size.

I do glue your images to raster 9x9img and set of limit images (because emty images created) and it works very fine. I don't know instant solution now, but I try in prepared version 1.08 better test for large images with supported texture size. I use your demo for future tests

Regards
    Ijcro.

Thanks dude

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ijcro
    BTW: I looking for anybody that known DirectPlay from DirectX 9. I have prepared version of unDelphiX to DirectX9 but I am sorry I don't know rewrite DXPlay and own form to new interface. Can anybody help me with them? Thanks.
    Direct Play from DirectX9 is same as DirectX8.1. I was trying to create the new interfaces IDirectPlay8Client and IDirectPlay8Server (that are those who allow to connect the client without opening ports, since the IDirectPlayPeer also is that open ports) but I could not do it.

Finally I did was to increase the functions of the DirectPlay7 since Hori made it very basic.

If you want I can send you everything what I did, that is not great.

Kotai.
    www.kotai.es
    www.remakesonline.com -> Nemesis Online & Bubble Bobble Online & Castlevania Online & Penguin Adventure Online
    www.miniracingonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by kotai
    Direct Play from DirectX9 is same as DirectX8.1. I was trying to create the new interfaces IDirectPlay8Client and IDirectPlay8Server (that are those who allow to connect the client without opening ports, since the IDirectPlayPeer also is that open ports) but I could not do it.
    Finally I did was to increase the functions of the DirectPlay7 since Hori made it very basic.
    If you want I can send you everything what I did, that is not great.
    Kotai.
    Thank you, I am using DirectX 9 headers October 2006 Delphi adaptation by Alexey Barkovoy. I want enhance DXPlay component to new DirectX functionality. I will like when you help me with them, thanks.

Regards
    Ijcro.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234