Thread: UnDelphiX and mysterious decimals

UnDelphiX and mysterious decimals

Hello! I'm new here + I can't speak english so perfectly, sorry for that :-D

I've been using normal DelphiX for few years and ah, it served me well, but now I'm tired of it's powerlessness. So, I downloaded this UnDelphiX which supports hardware acceleration, if I understood correctly. Oh man, I tested it and it was fast and furious. But damnit, nothing's perfect..

So, it mixes and messes all my integers and variables adding some weird and unlogical decimals after them. For example:

Integer 3 turns into 3,00034969396
    Integer 1 turns into 1,10035295293592
    Integer 0 turns into 0,042933592

So, this turns into a thousands of "Invalid integer!" messages and "Image 'blabla_1,03592935.bmp' not found".

Help me, this is horrible! So much power and such a heaven just behind this nasty fence..
    Making ultimate rpg with thousands of years and every time new random history, people, world....

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This thread has details of similar problems, along with two solutions (setPrecisionMode is preferred if your compiler supports it) and a clear explanation of why the problem occurs.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
    This thread has details of similar problems, along with two solutions (setPrecisionMode is preferred if your compiler supports it) and a clear explanation of why the problem occurs.
    Aaaah, my greater thanks to you. It actually works. Excellent!
    Making ultimate rpg with thousands of years and every time new random history, people, world....