Quote Originally Posted by cragwolf
It works, but you need to make the following simple changes. In PNGImage.pas, the procedures ReadData, WriteData, FlushData, and IOCallback, should have cdecl calling conventions instead of stdcall calling conventions. So I guess all you need is the appropriate ifdef's for that. After you do that, it seems to work: I see a man and a dog, animated, and you can cast a spell on the dog, revive the dog, and remove hair, pants, and breastplate (?) from the man.
Hey this is great! There are bound to be warnings, as I said this is probably the worst code I have cobbled together. It literally was a case of hacking everything together to just get something up and running. So for that I am happy. The removing stuff is just to test the SoAoS layering system to make sure it all works and is part of the looting part of the original game. You could literally pilfer the shirt off an adversaries back .

Could you post a screen shot of the animation running as I'd like to add it to the SoAoS website as progress on the project. I will also clean up the demo code before making it public.

Thanks again for taking the time to test it all out.