Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
Perhaps you could try using freepascal instead of Dev-Pascal
well, I did download freepascal, but it came up with 12 errors for this same code! lol. Also I don't really like its interface, Dev-Pascal and Lazarus are so much better! Does freepascal actually have any advantage on the other two?

[quote="jdarling"]Lua is a scripting engine developed in Ansi C. In my example I use the DLL version and ]

About Lazarus, yea I already have it. As I said, the same code gave different errors with Dev-Pascal and with Lazarus...
As for your example, I went through the whole thing, I looked at the help you had online as well, but even though it looks pretty simple (but not many comments within the code!), I guess Im still too much of a beginner to understand more than half of it. So I think using ur example wouldn't be the right thing for me cos if I wouldn't be able to modify it the way I want.

Quote Originally Posted by grudzio
1. The wgl* functions are defined in windows.pas
Well maybe that's my problem! I found it quite intresting to see that there is no such file in my entire hd! I made a search and the closest I found was windows.ppw and windows.ow. I had a look through those and didn't find those procedures.
However, I made a search for one of the wgl procedures and found them in Func.inc. I added the path on the compiler and I made a folder with only the units I needed, like you suggested and put a copy of Func.inc in it.
It still says it can't find the procedures...

3. Window not showing. Not enough data . Post some code and we will take a look.
Well, you can get the code from here http://www.friends-of-fpc.org/tutori...gl/source10.pp and hopefully help me out!

Good Luck :!:
Thanks lol im gonna need it! Even more now tht the competition is starting!

All help is still very welcome!
Cheers