I was actually looking forward to this game, when you mentioned it a few weeks ago. First let me congratulate you on this speedy job. You've already mentioned in the readme yourself, but it's indeed pretty amazing to see how fast you're able to create a new game with your engine.

Although the game- and chess engine appears to do it's jobs well, I can't help but wonder if your mind(s?) where set to create a more visually appealing game rather than focused on playability.

You've got all kinds of fancy stuff going on, like gloweffects, explosions, physics, etc. Which are all well executed. However, some aspects make it very difficult to play this game. I've looked for a setting in the readme, and pushed all buttons on my keyboard, but there appears to be no way to place the camera in a different view. In the current setting it is, especially in the midgame, very difficult to get a good overview of the board.

Also, the selector is not always positioned where you would expect it. If I play with white, I expect it to appear near my own pieces and not near black's pieces.

Something you really need to change is the board setup.
The king and queen need to switch places and the most right field (h1) should be white.

I also noticed an Fatal Exception error when creating a new game and pressing the spacebar.

All in all, its a good game. But you really should invest more time in how its played.