I'm not sure neither about the global warming being real or not. The only time I have seen it to be a real danger was playing Sid Meier's Civilization :lol:

But I can say that today I'm more interested on the topic. I have respiratory allergy problems. I get really bad, specially when I breath dust, and medicines are expensive (imported = +taxes) and their effect temporary. When you have respiratory allergy you can't breath well, you sneeze the whole day, even two or three days constantly, and the nose get's blocked. If you can't breath well you get sleepy, so it gets very hard to think... specially when programming. It's something that really makes your life bad :cry:

Watching another documentary on tv, there was an study about the relation between the destruction of the corals in the Caribbean and respiratory problems in the population of our countries. It seems there is not connection, but incredible as it sounds they found a common cause of those very different problems: the sands of the desert in Africa. They explained how the sands get in the atmosphere and large clouths of dust fall over our lands. :shock: Weeks later I read an article in the newspaper that confirmed me the information of the documentary, a big clouth of dust falled directly over our country. So this is very real, and I feel the effects directly on me. The study revealed that the sands from Sahara come with spores that produce allergies and asthma.

And what makes more sand?? Deforestation! So deforestation in Africa is making us sick. The whole world is connected in one or another way, this is not neoliberal propaganda.

If the global warming alert is just a complot of some scientists for us to stop deforstation, industrial pollution, oil burning, eating pieces of shark, cutting elephants ears or whatever, for me it's a great idea. Hopefully people will get more attention on those problems that affect or will affect everyone.

So to those people in Africa, please, please don't piss in the sand :lol: Joking