Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 PGD Annual Video Ad #1

2007 PGD Annual Video Ad #1

Quote Originally Posted by ?ëu?±o Mart??nez
    The video is great and the entries are so professional... I can't compete with this quality level! ops:
    I can't compete as well, not even the newcomer price is in reach :roll: , but I'm still going to try and participate. It's fun programming, and without a goal to reach(in this case finish a playable game for the competition deadline) I would never be able to pull myself together and start programming.
    Imagine I've written something clever here inspiring you to make something awesome. If that happens give me credits

I'd like to compete this year, I've missed out for last couple of years.. the only limiting factor will be the amount of time I can spare to work on the project.. due to factors like Day Job and The Wife

As soon as the rules are published, I'll have a think.

the only limiting factor will be the amount of time I can spare to work on the project.. due to factors like Day Job and The Wife
    So do something small! Something that you could at a push do in one week - and lots of time to polish - well anyway thats my plan this time around
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

This video is good stuff! 800+ viewers on YouTube in one week, not bad!

The music score is great for this action run. Is it indeed from another game as hinted in earlier in this thread?

Doei RIF

Blog Entries

Hey thanks Rif.

Yup, it's taken from .S.C.A.G. winner of last year's 2006 PGD Annual Award for Best Music.

I've got another 2 more ads coming. One will take a little bit of time to put together, but it'll be quite interesting to some. Mostly gears towards gaming industry enthusiasts and commercial sponsors.

But the other one I'm hoping to bring together this week. It'll show some of the other games I couldn't get into the other one for one reason or another. (Mostly due to large amount of content in the other.)

Also, most of the games seen in the 1st are from the 2005 competition, this next one you'll see more from 2006.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123