Game Updated - New Features
Just for fun, I threw in collectable hints on the first playable level and set a goal of collecting all of the hints before you can move on. Take a run through it and see what you think.

The hints that are in place, are the actual hints for level 1. Remember, according to the game design, you won't actually have to collect all of the hints to get to the next level. They just help you with the puzzle at the end. This is basically just a test of how to implement level rules that are outside of the primary game rules.

Well, on top of being able to create your character and give it a name. I'm glad to announce that now there are exits for each of the mazes (well, levels). Soon enough, the real game play should start coming together. I have to complete the first static level, add in code for generating puzzle hint interactors, and add in code for the combat system. First thing will be the static level completion, as that will affect the game tutorial .

Check out the home page for more information and downloads: http://www.eonclash.com/JumpStart/v4/PGD07/index.php