Hi everyone.

Just like the others I have started this (b)log for my entry in this year competition. Here I will post my progress on the game and I hope to get some feedback from you.

About the game:
The working title is "The lost City". It is going to be FPS/puzzle game with the FPS part in the spirit of "Thief - The dark project". The player will control an adventurer who wants to plunder the mysterious "lost city" built under the mountain range. The aim of the game is to loot as much you can and find a way out from the city. Unfortunately the city is full of hostile creatures, deadly traps and puzzles to solve, so this task will not be easy one.

Some more details:
There will be (allmost) no fighting. The creatures will be too strong for player. So be warned: If they see you and catch you then you are dead. Player will have to sneak around them or lure them into the trap. Maybe I will add the possibility to kill some enemies by using ranged weapons.

There will be two categories of puzzles which can be described as:
- how do I open this stupid door
- how do I get rid of that nasty golem blocking my way.

I am a bit afraid if this project is not too ambitious for me, but for sure it will be fun making it.

That's all for now.