Thread: Genetica Texture Pack 3 Released

Genetica Texture Pack 3 Released

Spiral Graphics Inc. has released the third instalment of its popular line of free seamless texture packs. The new pack comes with over 150 materials, bringing the total number of available royalty-free textures to about 450. The new pack, which has a crystal and liquid theme, can be downloaded from www.spiralgraphics.biz/packs/

In addition to JPEG previews, the new textures are provided in the GTX procedural texture format, and are therefore open to full modification using the professional seamless texture studio, Genetica. With a flexible node-based system, hundreds of presets, and thousands of sliders and options, Genetica provides a flexible platform from which countless original and realistic materials can be created. A downloadable demo of Genetica is available from www.spiralgraphics.biz/download_gen.htm
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

This is excellent stuff.

Thanks for posting!

How could I not post it, they are our competition Sponsors after all.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-