This is source code for a c++ implementation of a raycast car for newton dynamics:

http://www.gtatools.com/TDC/Developm...ascal_test.rar

- Archive contains working delphi 7 demo that is using a bit older version of C++ DLL
- archive contains a test program made with c++ using c++ dll, there is also source code for the whole dll and initialization part of test program, sources compile with MSVC 6.x with no problem.
- there is also a non-working translation of code from c to pascal (sources in TDC_RCV.pas, rcv_records.pas contains the records), it all compiles but the car doesn't work as it should (note that there may be parts of code translated i commented out or added while testing it all).

There's also a small hack for glscene to make the 3d model i used to load, the whole thing compiles with delphi 7.

To whoever who can fix / translate the c++ code properly into pascal code (so that it compiles and works properly in test apps), i'm giving a copy of, err, nostalgic delphi 1 in excellent condition (not a scratch! ), which would look good in anyone's collection! I think it is client/server.. i know that delphi 2 to 7 also came with delphi 1 for free, but this is a original delphi 1 release with cd key and all (but no dead tree manuals)

It's not much, but it's the best i can offer atm, but everybody would benefit from this: whole source code of this project will be availible to public, and it implements a stable raycast car dynamics for newton physics engine, with gearbox and a differential, which is quite a awesome thing in itself.

The translated source code is free for use in any project.