Thread: Sound Design

Sound Design

LAL

Audio post-production facility offering a wide variety of services including: dubbing, foley, original sound design, audio archival restoration, ADR, sweetening, Dolby Surround mixing.

Site: http://www.londonaudiolabs.com

Sound Designer

Welcome to PGD eilam, and just about the right time since the next deadline we have to have music/sound in place and I'm not sure how many teams have that already. Can you add a bit more information about what you would expect in return for your services?

Are you willing to work for free, credits, payment, commission, and/or share of award (if contest entry)?

Blog Entries

Sound Designer

Welcome to PGD eilam!

The deadline that Jeremy is referring to is in the PGD Annual competition that is currently taking place on the site. Teams of programmers/artists/musicians get together and create a game that will be scored by judges and the top 3 prizes, plus 4 other special awards are handed out at the end. I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think that we've had too many musicians join in with a team. I do know that not everyone has musicians as there are a good few one-man teams each year.

Anyhow that aside, I hope you will enjoy the site and come back often. There are other musicians on the site, yet not many. If you would like to strike up a few conversations on a more sound and musical note [size=9px](pun definately intended )[/size] please feel more than welcome to.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Sound Designer

Thank you for the very warm welcome