Thread: 2007 PGD Annual: Games Released

Blog Entries

2007 PGD Annual: Games Released

Hey everyone!

I've just updated the Competition Details page, adding all the games on the bottom. 18 games in total submitted from all 6 stages of the competition. Go check them out!

Multiplexity Competition Page
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

2007 PGD Annual: Games Released

I downloaded them all last night and played them (My internet connection amazingly was up for long enough for me to get them)

I'm don't want to name them as they're still being scored..

I was very impressed with them. Even though there were some technical issues for a few of them where one didn't start at all on my PC and one crashed when I was just getting into it, one I couldn't get off the main menu. But I'm sure they are minor bugs.

One scared the pants off me.. it had a real deep scary atmosphere and It reminded me of a game I was thinking of doing a while ago. Those eyes AARRGGHH!!!! Not afraid of the the dark are you?

I have a favourite and with a bit more development, it would be amazing. It was such a shame that it couldn't be completed as the idea was genius.

I can see that a lot of thought went into all of the games this year.

It's just a shame that real life got in the way of so many entries this year. I can see the potential in each of the games submitted. I'm really hoping that some of the developers of these games will pick them up now the competition is over and chip off the rough edges to make some really cool games out of the really good games they have. I know that my work on my entry hasn't stopped yet.

I'm sure this will happen as soon as the real life issues are resolved. If anyone needs any help, they just need to give me a shout.. If I can, I will.