The same format was used by quite a number of the teams, and some place I have another thread about the particular template that I created
You made a template? May I be so rude to ask you if I may use it? And if so, where can I get it?

Hopefully, some time soon I'll have time to start on articles 2 and 3. So stay tuned for more useless information about documentation and marketing practices
I can't wait, since I find this very usefull information.
Most people underestimate such things and start a project with only an idea in their mind, people like me...
But I want to do it professional now, so any help/article will be helpfull.

As reaction on the event (sorry read over it), it is really really really stupid that I didn't notice the name "PGD Annual"...
So sorry for asking such a stupid question.

No I do not want to do any competition other than the PGD competitions.
I will be patient and will wait for the new submissions.

Now I came up with some other questions, may I?

#1. Is there also a Internal Document, with i.e. documents for when what should be done without releasing anything to the press?

#2. In a big company (I work for a tiny company) how do you test your code? For example you are doing the physics of an engine, and someone else does the graphics. You can not test your part without the other part of the engine, how do you solve such things?

Thanks for answering all my questions, I know I can be a pain in the ass...
But I just want as much information as possible, thanks in advance.

[edit, just read the posts after my last post...]
Sorry, I really didn't mean it as an attack, and I am sorry if I hurt anyone with it.
And I have edited my previous post, so maybe it is more clear now what I meant?

JSoftware, may I use your documents?
[/edit]

Again, sorry, maybe I should have said it with other words...