Thread: First 2 PGD Game Previews

Blog Entries

First 2 PGD Game Previews

<center><object><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQoK_2yT1YA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object> <object><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2MWjOewYnc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object></center>

Hey guys!

Well I may have stepped down as a manager here, but I'm still gonna keep making these little videos because it's just so darn fun.

Here is the first 2 PGD Game Preview videos I have done. I have a few others that I'd like to do. Just some of my personal favorites that I am able to record.

If you guys have a request or want your own game you'd like me to make a preview video of, just drop me a line and I'll be glad to do it if I can.

Also let me know what you think of these. They've been edited to show off raw gameplay footage so no soundtrack makeovers.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

That's really nice, WILL!

I was expecting some narrative though, sort of what gametrailers does. I mean, right now they look like early gameplay trailers. That is ofcourse not a bad thing, but tbh both movies weren't really interesting enough to keep me focused. Last Dawn has just the right length, but I skipped through parts of TTS demo in particular.

These video's give a nice overview of whats been done over the years and for that alone I think you should continue doing them, but I wonder if it's enough for people who've never seen/played these demo's / games.

Blog Entries

Oh please tell me you did NOT skip my awesome double car flip at the end! That was so hard to do. I've not yet been able to repeat it!

But yeah, I was thinking about the length of the second one. A it slower than the first, but I guess it depends on your interest. I found that if I focused on the car alone, it was pretty boring overall, but if I was looking at the detail of the scenery and the off-to-the-side stuff I was enjoying the engine more than the action alone. To each ones own, they say.

I don't really care much for hearing the sound of my voice, so I'm not going to write, practice and record some narrative about the games. Just show them off raw as if you were playing them yourself.

As for the TSS Demo it's self though... I'd love to see someone take the source and make a version where you have cops or something chasing you when you start to crash into stuff.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Make a review of Uber Zombie
    I watch movies when I get home from work!
    NecroSOFT - End of line -