bahaha ok i would fist like to start with will
yess indeed a tutorial of all the basic things would be usfull as (now dont hold it against me here).
but there was a time when i was trying to learn the basics of i guess you could say hacking
and all i could find was that there were a whole bunch of information on things i didnt understand and didnt know even words like for instance "game engine" that i had no clue what they were.
it was indeed a new tutorial simpley called the basics yes..."The Basics".

That tutorial told me everything i needed to know about all the other files and what they actually ment and what they did in which progressed my knowladge and got me started however my intrests grew more so off the computer than on and now i have returned to my old friend to learn somthing new...Pascal/Delphi.

The poit is that a basic beginers tutorial is almost an essential thing as it can describe some new things that other tutorials that simply teach coading do not.

now Jasonf baha this part makes me laugh

"I think, basically, you have to accept that you're gonna make some real klangers along the way and you have to find your own way through the mine field.. but at least now you know there is amine field there and you're not thinking you're taking a nice stroll through the prairy only to meet with a very unexpected and unpleasant suprise."

imagin that literaly walking through the plains wistling when...BANG bahaha sorry i know it isnt related to the post but i though it was kinda funny .

and for Traveler
well you see being arrogant somtimes does have its advantages and on alot of people your right it would totaly have turned them off this site.

but i have that screw you all attitude if nobody wants to help, i will learn myself as when i was learning to hack all the other hackers i could comunicate with seen me as a noob and aparantly nobody helps noobs in that kind of society, unless you really know how to speak to them....i dont.
haha.
So although a little discouradged that i didnt see any resaults i wanted i was patient enough to wait for the ones that were needed.
thank you.

now i think that about covers it so i know,
i know how to make an object move however,
i dont know how ot make it move in anyspecific direction wihtout having to push a buttion or make it bounce...and i assume that mite be essential for pong.
Ayone know a good pong tutorial haha i meen a programing one cuz if you need one to actually play pong you shouldnt be playing it lol.