Thank for all the nice comments so far

Quote Originally Posted by M109uk
It looks great

Maybe a little bug, i was listening to the Blimm explanation, then went to start listening to the sky explantion and none of the keys would work (movement, esc, etc) but mouse did work.

ANyway excellent work!
Mmmm never had any problems with like:?. Could you send me the log files please?

I've a problem here.

When i run GenesisDevice.exe, a message says that it's unable to locate the "processor" performance object. After that, i get the dialog in which i can configure the engine. When i click the RUN button, it says that i have to select a map, but i can't select one, there are no items in that combobox.

In the editor, i can select the demo map, but it's unable to load it. The log-file says nothing exept for a time, date, app version etc etc...

Can someone help me? I am anxious to see this engine running on my system.

Thanx
I got the "processor" performance object error once on my pc after a fresh install before in installed surface pack 2 after installing SP2 the problem was gone. It has something todo with the unit I`m using to track processor usage. As for the no map in combobox thing. I had the same problem once when testing and creating the installer. After I fired it op from the menu it worked fine. Just send the logs and system specs so I can have a look.