PyroScript is a new scripting system I'm working on that maybe part of the next version of Pyrogine2D. It is based on a modified version of Lua 5. It exists as a thin layer over Lua giving you a simple, consistent and easy to use API.
* Load scripts from file or memory
* Bind to native routines
* Save/Load compiled scripts
* Easily call scripts routines
* Support for Lua structures and globals
* Full debugging support
* Support for script libraries
* Extension support via dynamic loadable modules in script
* Support for standard Script_Main/_DllMain/_Error functions
* Simple, consistent and easy to use API
This is an early alpha and there is only one very simple example. More examples and documentation will be included in future releases.