That's strange... never happened here
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

cannot reply to post?

That's EVEN stranger: just happened for the first time replying here :roll:
    Get your fpc4gba copy now!
    Get your fpc4nds copy now!

cannot reply to post?

This seems to be a known problem with phpBB forums, if you Google it.

I just performed a table repair on all tables for this site. Please let me know if this problem persists.

I need to find the time to perform a manual update to the latest version of phpBB, but I don't think there is any guarantee that the emailer error will go away. I haven't changed anything in the back-end for this error to start happening, so I'm a bit lost as to why it started happening. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

cannot reply to post?

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    This seems to be a known problem with phpBB forums, if you Google it.
    Which is just PART of why I say you should ditch phpBB for the bloated, poorly written, badly thought out, buggy, pile of crap that it is - if nothing else it would alleviate the security holes big enough to sail the USS Iowa through and MAYBE, just MAYBE open up the door to dynamic fonts so those of us on 'large font' machines aren't having to zoom in 50% to even approach 'usable'. (and stop that stupid 'news ticker' from making the page jump up and down)

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
    Well, there's a phpBB import for SMF... Not quite what you meant though.

Hey, do you guys need a web designer and back-end maintainer? Pascal has been good to me over the years, be a good way for me to 'give back'.
    The accessibility of a website from time to time must be refreshed with the blood of designers and owners. It is its natural manure

cannot reply to post?

Happened again:

Code:
    Failed sending email &#58;&#58; PHP &#58;&#58;

DEBUG MODE

Line &#58; 234
    File &#58; emailer.php
    Edit: ad again after posting this :/
    This is my game project - Top Down City:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...y-Topic-Reboot

My OpenAL audio wrapper with Intelligent Source Manager to use unlimited:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...source+manager

cannot reply to post?

+1 for SMF. Even if there is no way to transfer existing messages to new forum.

cannot reply to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    There is always a way, and if you guys ever decide to switch forums and need some database or php scripting help i'm here to help.
    This is my game project - Top Down City:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...y-Topic-Reboot

My OpenAL audio wrapper with Intelligent Source Manager to use unlimited:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...source+manager

cannot reply to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    Uhm, since when

http://www.simplemachines.org/download/?converters
    The accessibility of a website from time to time must be refreshed with the blood of designers and owners. It is its natural manure

cannot reply to post?

Hi deathshadow and everyone else who has offered to help,
    I don't have the time to port the forums over, but I can set you up with an area where you can attempt the port if you are confident everything will port. Note WILL created a custom system for the yearly competitions which I think most developers found easy to use. This is not phpBB, but it would be nice if this could be ported as well. The site also has a custom RSS unit and also uses EzPortal for the home page and it's way of promoting forums posts to news items. If you or anyone else are confident you can get all this working send me a PM.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

cannot reply to post?

I get the following error whilst trying to reply to a post:

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './savage_phpb3/phpbb_search_wordmatch' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 43426, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('excellent', 'whats', 'program', 'game', 'called', 'czar')

Line : 251
    File : functions_search.php
    Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12