@Lifepower, you're not running a multi-monitor rig are you?.. and haven't set the Mixed-display/mixed-GPU acceleration setting in the nVidia Control Panel to Single display performance mode by any chance?

By default, (my card anyway) the default for multi monitors is to attempt to accelerate both screens, this kills performance by such an amount that I thought there was something wrong with my machine. Setting the setting to single display made it wonderful.

The next game?.. well, I'm trying to get it made with as little engine coding as possible. I'm investigating GLScene to see if it can let me hit the ground running. So far, I'm fairly impressed.. but drawing pretty boxes on the screen is useless in it'self, I need to have a decent conversation system, camera control, inventory system and physics.

Essentially, the game at the moment is a 3rd person point & click adventure. It'll be in chapters (similar to Siege of Avalon) so I can focus on developing parts of the story and release them one at a time.

I'll release bits and bobs as things progress

After the release of Crashblock, I've got experience now in completing projects so unless something utterly devastating happens, it will get finished (although I think I'll need some help with it from time to time)