Although I have used AMD processors for many years, I bought an Intel Dual Core 2 for my last computer upgrade, and I have had plenty of problems with it As I use some application it gets slower and slower with time. I can restart and power off the computer, and the application remains slow. With the sysinternal's process explorer I can see how the application's process load increases to the top. I have downloaded the latest drivers, re-flashed the BIOS, and tested the processor with the Intel diagnostic tools and I still can't find the damn problem, which I think is the processor itself, that does some sort of buggy thread balancing.

Anyway, I have been able to deal with those nasty problems, and I was able to make my engine multi-threading. I reserve a thread for the game loop with SetAffinity, but I don't have any demos yet. I have future plans for a multithreading virtual machine for the engine's programming language.

By the way, I have had success when synchronizing the VCL, but no luck with the LCL. Does anyone have the same problem? :?