Thank you for that insight...all I have done is stuck around mobile phones, written a few test pieces of code and now applying what I have learnt into making a game.

I like the idea that Pascal as you said can do applications...that is something that I'd like to step into;

I see there is going to be a competition on here soon; so that would be a good incentive to download the Pascal desktop stuff and get cracking on that...time to move on a bit;

I'm getting more towards "I know a little bit about somethings" and where if I don't know something now; at least I know where to look in manuals to find out...I'm taking things one step at a time with familiarity, because very quickly it can blow your mind if you are a beginner - and then you just give up!

I hope to post a mobile Pascal game on here soon, it isn't great but the basis of it is stuff that I have learnt, my first attempt at structuring the code better, however still procedural based...for now...it should auto size as well for any Java enabled phone.