Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [project] MSX (Z80) Pascal compiler

[project] MSX (Z80) Pascal compiler

An earlier version of Coco Delphi had a IDE but I only use the command line version of the tool. Here are the sources, they probably have a couple of windows-dependencies though:

http://www.tetzel.com/Coco-R/CocoRDelphiSource.zip

Running CocoDelphi.exe on a command-line using Wine should work great. But if you already made a lot of progress using Pascal Coco then it will probably be quite a bit of work to switch now.
    ZGameEditor - Develop 64kb games for Windows.
    Thrust for Vectrex - ROM-file and 6809 source code.

[project] MSX (Z80) Pascal compiler

Thanks for the link, VilleK, but I can't compile it with Free Pascal. There's a conflict between Free Pascal's CRC unit (used to generate console programs) and the Coco/R's CRC unit.

By the way, I've find a compiled version I can use with WineHQ at the same webpage. I'll study it.
    No signature provided yet.

First public release

After read a lot of documentation, make a lot of tests and configure my new computer, today I've released the version 0.0. It's far to be an usable compiler but it works.

Finally I didn't use Coco/R. I tested it and I don't feel comfortable with it. I'm using Crenshaw's articles as guide but I'm trying an object-oriented approach.

Feel free to post your comments here.
    No signature provided yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123