Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PGD Annual 2009

Re: PGD Annual 2009

Shiny, registration and adding a machine process went smoothly. Even though I'm not judging, if I other people can view my machine specs it'll probably come in handy later on, instead of bothering to type everything out again I can direct them to the page.

I'm going to be a one man group; I suppose I shouldn't bother setting up a team should I?

And.. hope you've got some rules for this comp laying around somewhere; it's nice to know the particulars. Just get them up by the 11th

I also registered, created a team, entered my computer specs and all went smoothly.

Now my team members have to sign up
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dazappa
    Shiny, registration and adding a machine process went smoothly. Even though I'm not judging, if I other people can view my machine specs it'll probably come in handy later on, instead of bothering to type everything out again I can direct them to the page.

I'm going to be a one man group; I suppose I shouldn't bother setting up a team should I?

And.. hope you've got some rules for this comp laying around somewhere; it's nice to know the particulars. Just get them up by the 11th
    The rules are there... they are in collapsable sections... look for things with + next to them... give them a click and stuff should popup or disappear. And you will need to create a team... even if it's just you. Making it handle individual signups and teams is pain in the ass, so it just does teams.

All that remains is for me to wish everyone good luck. I suggest you read the news on the competition site and in case you're wondering where the 'submit' entry part is... erm... I have to write that... and the scoring... and the winners bit.. and...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! Let battle commence!

Oh yeah... the judges... I'll be getting onto the judges over the next couple of days to signup and get their machine specs uploaded so you guys can check them out. I should also add that at the time of writing, the prize pool is around the $2900 mark.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

I'm in and I think I have it all setup properly. A little how to would have been nice AOD . But then again, its just nice to have the site up and running .

Blog Entries

Questions thread

With the opening of the competition, I have opened a thread for questions to myself and the judges. Please do not post questions about the rules etc. here, comments about the site, your progress etc. can be posted in this thread, but all rule related questions should be posted in this thread.

Thanks

Blog Entries

PGD Annual 2009 - Signups are open and stage 1 has started

HEY YOU!!! YES YOU!!! I SAID YOU!!!

Have you entered the competition?

No? Well get over to PGDAnnual.com, sign up an account, create your team and get busy. Exposure to UV rays (thats outside the house for those unfamiliar with the term) is harmful, so stay indoors... get some beer (or cocoa if you are over 1... and get coding!

With the past weekends experience, mixing alcohol and programming can have some weird outcome... And you won't remember what you did. So I'll skip the beer and drink brandy. Lol

Been brainstormin' like a maniac... This is gonna be a lot o fun...

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
    I AM THE SHADOW WARRIAR!!! LET'S A FIGHT!!!!
    WHAT DO YOU WA'TING FOR, EH I'M LOKIN' TO YOU!!!!

Sorry, I love that song.

BTW, I did create my team. Tomorrow we'll start. Good luck everybody!

[P.S]
    HEY, BABY!!! HOLD MY FINGAR!!!
    No signature provided yet.

I joind the compo with team NecroSOFT. I guess I'm the only one joining with a real team?

offtopic:
    Quote Originally Posted by ?ëu?±o Mart??nez
    Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
    I AM THE SHADOW WARRIAR!!! LET'S A FIGHT!!!!
    WHAT DO YOU WA'TING FOR, EH I'M LOKIN' TO YOU!!!!
    HEY, BABY!!! HOLD MY FINGAR!!!
    You'r blocking with your head again!
    Ho, must be american made...
    It smells like dead baboon in here.
    You are tiny grashopper
    ps.
    \o/ I played shadow warrior last weekend again. http://www.jonof.id.au/jfsw, windows port!!
    NecroSOFT - End of line -

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dazappa
    You can now share your machine specs with others... each machine has a permalink, so goto My Machines and copy the link location of the link 'Permalink' for the the machine you want to share. The link will be valid for as long as that machine exists and you don't reset the machine key (you can't at the moment, but that feature will be added.. obviously that will have the effect of invalidating all existing links).

Example:-

My desktop machine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast