how accessing the head of my model.
in the model there are: head and foot .....
I want to rotate the head of my 3ds model.
Animation for models are most the time "pre-recorded", it is done in an animator tool, you build a walk, run, jump, etc animation for your model, you save that data in a file disk, some file format allow to save mesh and animation data in same file, some format allow to save the animation data in a different file.

Then in your glscene, you load those models and animations and then you just "play" those animations.

as far i know, glscene allow to load and play animations recorded from Quake files *.aaf and from Half-Life files *.smd., also from milkshape.

3ds files are not useful for animate actors in glscene, it is only usefull for load static objects like chairs, tables, etc.

I want to rotate the head of my 3ds model.
It can be done, but not with models loaded in 3ds files, if you want to select different parts of you model, like the head, and do dinmic animations then you need to load the model from *.smd or from milkshape files, which include the info about wich parts your model is divided ("skeleton").

i suggest to suscibe to glscene support newsgroups:

news://forums.talkto.net/glscene.support (copy and paste the text in your browser)