Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce the long needed redesign of the Pascal Gamer Magazine website!

It took a couple of weeks to get all the features required to host everything I wanted to put into the site, but low and behold here it is. A brand new site just in time to show off the next upcoming issue of the publication. Next issue has been 'cut and filled' meaning that I will not be adding any more pages to the next issue. All that remains is to finish off the last few game reviews, news posts and do a once-over spell/grammar check of the entire mag before I release it for publication on the web site.

I've also been holding off mentioning this until I had the time to really work on it, but I am also planning on setting up versions of the first two issues on my Lulu.com account for purchase. Fear not, the online downloadable PDF format version of the magazine will remain FREE of charge.

Go check out the new site at www.PascalGamer.com and get ready for another issue some time this month!