Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this community and I'm only starting to get an idea of the kinds of things that are of interest to those that post here.

I have seen numerous people working on seperate projects but I've not got too much of a feeling of many collabarations.

I propose the following :

We can set out a general template for coding and naming conventions that we can hopefully encourage community members to adopt, this would bring a base-line commonality between the projects that people share.

We could pick some of the best existing 'essential' libs or collaborate on some together that are used across the board. this would greatly increase the rate of learning for fledgling programmers as there will be shared usage and knowledge of a fuzzy set of libs.

---

There are other and I'm sure, better ways to code for everyones mutual benefit, but I would personally love to see some standards set, our language is in the minority against the tyrannical behemoths of C++,java and what not..

we must be united, not divided! join me and together we will bring in a new era, the age of the common code base!

*ahem* A little carried away there, but yes, I would like to know your thoughts and if you think that the pascal game development community is the right place and if coders of all levels could benefit, I would not want to prepose anything that could potentially steepen the learning curve for people.