OK, I know that the name usually scares people off, and I know there are tutorials out there that explain how to do this with SDL. BUT, those are aimed at the fully abled and usually not self-taught improvising in a bad way programmer that programs as a hobby...

Neither are they aimed at people who are learning GCSE math (although doing well). Every bit I have seen has some type of matrix or vertex or other illogical thing on how to rotate an image and wikipedia (or rather phd-pedia) doesnt shed any light on the matter.

So I was wondering if any of you guys could kinda explain what units I need and how to do it please? Im so stuck and i was thinking of making a game (depends on how far I get i might submit into competition thing for fun) but it relies on rotating images big time... Also, how to plot a trajectory on a screen with X velocity, Y velocity, and power and gravity values in an arc is a big thing too.

Anyways, sorry for the real long post, if you're in a hurry I will say READ PARAGRAPH 3 FOR BASELINE OF PROBLEM, if not, my writing style is annoying, and my hopes lie on the able-minded here. Oh, and btw: Its on this General forum/thread because I didn't want to make one post for the rotate and the other for the trajectory question which i can only clutch at straws with...

thanx a bunch in advance (damn, i really need to help more, being confused is frustrating).
code_glitch