So, I've been working on a new version of Alexland (topic 'ere: click) for some time now and I thought it would be nice to make use of the game's langsys and ask here if anyone would like to translate it.

http://svgames.pl/trash/alex-trans.zip
Link to the translation pack. Now, for you daredevils, a few tips:

• The files are written using UTF-8. Any language is welcome (except Polish, which is my native language).

• In en.txt, replace the first line with "[language] translation by [your nick]", or something like this. (I mean, translate it too.)

• Generally, you don't have to translate everything literally - if you can translate it literally, but it'll sound stupid, or you can go for a free translation - choose the "free" option.

• In en.txt, don't exceed 50... 54 characters per line.

• In en.txt, "Regeneration" to "Flash" are bonus names, and then there are weapon names - as I said, if you can't think of a literal translation, you can give your imagination a chance here. ;)

• As for en-achie.txt: this file contains descriptions for achievements, which can be seen in achievements.png. There are 5 lines of text for every achievement; the first 5 lines are, uh, welcome text? when entering the achievements screen.

• Achievement description goes like this: achievement name (printed in bigger font), three lines of description (please leave a space in empty lines), while the last line describes how can you gain this achievement. Achievement name can be 25 characters max; description - 41 characters per line max.

• Achievement descriptions are laid-back and often contain some references to music, films et cetera. Here the "no need to be literal" thing applies the most, so as I said - feel free to use your imagination. Still, if you are writing completely new text, try to somehow refer to the achievement's image.

• If you feel like it, you can also include your country's flag as a 50x30 pix .png - this will save me some work.

• I'm planning to release v.1.2 on either 19.06 or 20.06, so, as You can guess, the deadline would be something like 18.06 midnight.

Oh, and yes, my English isn't all that perfect, so there can be some grammar mistakes or wrong words; if you have any doubts what does a certain sentence mean, or you spot a mistake - please post here.