Hey everyone!

If you haven't sent me your screenshots yet, you had better HURRY up and get them sent soon because I'm going to select my choices for September. If you want a chance to get a FREE copy of the 3rd issue of Pascal Gamer Magazine, and it'll be a good one to win, take a screenshot of whatever graphical project you are working on now or in the recent past and send it to contact@pascalgamer.com with the subject line 'Supercool Screenshot Contest.'

In the email you must either attach or send the selected file(s), you are NOT limited to one screenshot OR at the worst case scenario you'll have to send me a direct link(s) to the image(s) to want submit for the contest.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The only way I will not take an entry is if it's obviously a commercial game that you do not own, it is not a Pascal-made game or if you only send me to your project page. You'll have to select the images from your collection, I will not do this myself.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks for all your involvement into the contest, I wish all those who have submitted luck and hope that the rest that are interested get their submissions in soon!