Quote Originally Posted by czar
Is there a market for 2d games installed on a PC? Not meaning to be rude but your business plan seems to reply on the fact that there are pascal developers who are wanting to put out 2d games that other people pay for. I would have thought that the flash development would have killed that concept. 2d games would seem to be firmly the domain of webbased tech.

Having recently bought an ipad I would love to create games for it - the best solution that I can see would be ones based on javascript.

flash is 100% no way a web tech, more like a web mess, javascript is far too slow to be considered a useful language for 2d game development, with x86 code and a real engine to back it up, you can made massive 2d games, including online mmorpg, which will be far better than any flash or javascript games. (and dont forget the people that do not have the internet, but still would like to buy some cheap fun games to play on their cr*ppy laptops and computers

note to Hadron Games Member - your website does not work in Opera (only see menu, nothing else)

-Colin